Monday, February 22, 2010

Well, crap.

Has it really been a year since I updated this thing? Eesh. I suck.

I've actually done quite a bit of crafting in the last few months. The last year? Not so much. My health has deteriorated in a bad way, and while I was working, I did nothing but go to work and come home to sleep, and that was working part-time. So I'm applying for SSDI now and working toward some semblance of a life.

My latest FO is a hat for my dad. No pics as I still haven't got my camera working right. (Stupid ex-husband gave me the one that doesn't work. Oh, yeah, and since I last posted, my husband kicked me out in favor of a younger model, and I couldn't be happier without him. Hooray!) However, the hat is slightly big but otherwise awesomesauce, and I think he'll like it. I've also discovered Tunisian crochet, and I suspect I may be teaching a class on it later this year. (Oh, yeah, I've also discovered that I love teaching fiber arts. Long story there.)

So. I need to get back to posting here, and I need to get the camera working. Once that's done... well, then it'll be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment